Welcome to The Fitt 30’s tenth episode! We’re celebrating this achievement with a special gift for all of you — a 15% discount on all personal training programs! Use the code TF30 at checkout, and thanks for listening!
Today, we discuss something that can be vital to your success — coping with unpleasant news, and finding the strength to continue on your path. Whether that news is as severe as Marc’s was recently, or you’re just having a particularly bad day, there comes a point where you will battle yourself mentally for the strength to keep pushing. Tune in to this episode and learn how to do just that.
Subscribe on SoundCloud
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Stitcher
Items Mentioned In This Podcast
- A special offer for dedicated TF30 listeners!
- Exciting news regarding FIBO 2014!
- Discussions on how to make the best of bad situations
- How Marc and Matt deal with loss
- Motivation to go out and do the things you have to do