I created this page as a reference for everything I use to help me do what I do everyday which helps me to be at the top of my game. On this page, you’ll find all of my tools of the trade. I recommend you to add this page to your favourites list so you can come back easily and see the new additions, as I like to update my stuff pretty frequently!
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. However, every single product on this page has been tested and bought first by my own judgment. If you see something on this page, it’s because I believe in it and I’m willing to put my name behind it.
I consider my podcast a kind of a “tool of the trade” since it’s packed with such useful information you can use to achieve your goals!
These are some of the ones I find particularly helpful:
- Episode 06 – Getting Leaner, Faster
- Episode 20 – Post-workout Perfection
- Episode 21 – Bulk the Right Way
- Episode 25 – How Often Should You Train Abs?
- Episode 27 – Split Workouts or Total Body?
- Episode 28 – Fixing Asymmetry
- Episode 30 – Develop Your Triceps
- Episode 36 – Cutting or Bulking?
- Episode 37 – Never Stop Progressing
- Episode 39 – Creatine & Caffeine
- Episode 40 – The True Meaning of Training
- Episode 41 – The Glory Chest
- Episode 43 – Strength vs. Size
- Episode 46 – Tips for the Hardgainer
Download my diet plan here: www.marcfitt.com/diet
My cameras and gear
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- The best camera under $500
- Recommendations for others
- Tips on what to look for in your cameras
I have several cameras I use to shoot YouTube videos and ones for my premium community site on marcfitt.com. The list is below :)
This is what I use pretty much every day:
- Sony RX100 IV ($948): http://amzn.to/2jEw260
- Sony RX100 iii ($798): http://amzn.to/2iPELhK
- Sony a7R II ($3200): http://amzn.to/2iHi1W6
- RØDE VideoMic Pro: http://amzn.to/2iHfnj4
These are extra gadgets I enjoy using for more professional videos:
- Sony FS7 ($7999): http://amzn.to/2iHmg3Q
- DJI Ronin ($1399): http://amzn.to/2jtR0Tb
- RØDE smartLav+ ($79.00): http://amzn.to/2jtPCQA
- Neewer CN-160 Portable Light ($28.99): http://amzn.to/2iPNAZ5
- Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Mic ($684): http://amzn.to/2jtOBIi
I own this one, but don’t actually use it myself:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III ($2499): http://amzn.to/2iPV3aB
Lenses I own:
I mostly listen to books via Audible as I don’t have much time to seat down and read for hours. I decided to listen to book because I can optimize my time in the car. The list is below :)
PS: There’s just a handful of book that I actually read, I’ll let you know aside the book if it’s the case
Here’s the list
- Daily Stoic from Ryan Holiday (I read it in the sauna or before I start my day: http://amzn.to/2t6i42g
Sponsors and special offers for you
I’m with a handful of companies who support my activities daily. I would like to introduce them to you, and at the same time, if there’s something you need, I’ve been able to get some discounts for you on your next order with them.
Note: I only associate myself with sponsors I believe in, with both their vision and products, so you can be sure to get the most bang for your buck!
My gear company that supports me to get the most out of my workouts. It could be from the Wrist Wrap, Premium Grips, Lifting Belts or the amazing clothes that suit me so well, but it’s all amazing! Check them out at Rise.ca/ and use “MarcFitt10” at checkout to get yourself a 10% discount on your next order.