Episode 7 of The Fitt 30 is now up! In this episode, we sit down with Mark Anthony Santoro, aka Windsor’s Karate Kid! We learn everything about his training, diet, accomplishments in the sport (there’s no shortage of them), his opinion on professional karate, and what his future looks like, in and out of the gym. You won’t want to miss this one!
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
Listen on SoundCloud
Items Mentioned In This Podcast
- An in-depth interview with Mark Anthony Santoro
- How he got started
- How long he has practiced karate
- His highest level belt, and greatest accomplishments
- His personal and professional likes and dislikes on the sport
- His training methods and diet
- The role of mentality on his success
- His advice to those looking to get into karate
- The role of physical fitness on his life today
- A fan question regarding a new Team Fitt series!
Mark Anthony Santoro’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and blog!
Mark’s follow-up post on his blog