Who hasn’t wondered this?
A lot of times, you might have a huge workout to do, but the little guys who help you out (your secondary and tertiary muscles) might still be feeling rough from your last session. Is working out still a good idea? Find out what Marc and Matt have to say!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Working out while sore: yay or nay?
- When you should take a break and when you should train through it
- Strategies to take to avoid delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Article on overtraining and taking a day off: https://www.marcfitt.com/blog/2013/12/12/dayoff/
- Beyond Yourself Supplements: www.BeyondYourself.ca
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to this episode! We always like getting feedback and hearing your opinion about what we discuss, so please share your thoughts below in the comment box! :)
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
We’re happy to record weekly episodes for you, and we would really appreciate you giving Fitt Talk a rating on iTunes.
It will help the show get across to more people and to expand its reach!
Thanks in advance, and if you want your question featured on the show, head on over to FittTalk.com and send us a SpeakPipe (aka a voicemail)! :)
Marc & Matt