We’ve had it ingrained in our heads since we all started training: if you want to put on some size, you gotta train heavy.
Newsflash: that’s not necessarily the only way!
Tune in to this week’s episode of Fitt Talk joined by Matt’s brother Alex, and let’s find out more on this new find!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to train for size without lifting heavy
- Principles and proof behind this theory
- Based on the study: “Bigger weights may not beget bigger muscles: evidence from acute muscle protein synthetic responses after resistance exercise”
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Rise: www.Rise.ca
- More Supplements: www.MoreSupplements.com
- Study: “Bigger weights may not beget bigger muscles: evidence from acute muscle protein synthetic responses after resistance exercise”
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to this episode! We always like getting feedback and hearing your opinion about what we discuss, so please share your thoughts below in the comment box! :)
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
We’re happy to record weekly episodes for you, and we would really appreciate you giving Fitt Talk a rating on iTunes.
It will help the show get across to more people and to expand its reach.
Thanks in advance, and if you want your question featured on the show, head on over to FittTalk.com and send us a SpeakPipe (aka a voicemail)! :)
Marc & Matt